"And the Greatest of these is Love"
July 13-17, 2014
Sunday thru Thursday evening
2014 To Be The Last Christian Training Series
2014 marks the 40th year of Freed-Hardeman University's Christian Training Series (CTS). It will also be the last year.
In May of this year CTS director, Dr. Sam Hester, completed his last full-time semester of teaching at Freed-Hardeman University. After a period of prayer and consideration it was decided by Sam and the administration that as Sam enters retirement, it would be best at this time to discontinue CTS and focus the university's efforts on their other programs such as Horizons and the Bible Lectureship.
To coincide with the last CTS it is our privilege to announce that this year's honorees are Sam and Phyllis Hester. Also, because it will be the last CTS, the Closing Supper will be made free to all registered attendees.
Why spend your summer vacation resting the body and neglecting the soul? Spend it at CTS and leave refreshed, ready to serve the Lord.
CTS is an annual summer event at Freed-Hardeman that you shouldn't miss! This year CTS will be July 13-17, 2014
. It is a week of training, spiritual growth, and fellowship that will help as you grow with God. It is a Christian leader's workshop open to all Christian adults, providing an environment, opportunity, and motivation for spiritual growth and renewal.
What people are saying:
- "CTS is the best kept secret in the brotherhood!"
- "This indeed is a highlight of our summer."
- "We both have grown spiritually as a result of the Christian Training Series."
- "The fellowship was very uplifting, the accommodations very comfortable, and the program very rich."
- "...the devotionals were inspiring!"
- "When I came, I was at a low point but I have been lifted up. CTS was what I needed."