This past week, we kicked off our summer development projects. We hit the ground running and were able to accomplish quite a bit this week.
Some of the highlights:
- Web Services gained a new Web Programmer (full-time)
- Core UX functionality work continued on our backchannel application
- Several new content areas of our website were implemented
- Refinement work continued on our iPhone App
- Initial approval for our emergency notification migration was given and plans are underway
- Our Blackboard learning management system received upgrades
We have an aggressive task list and timeline ahead of us. It's gonna be a great summer. Check back periodically for updates. Happy coding.