This has been my first full week back to work, and I once again I am quickly learning new things. The week began with working on using different types of accounts to sign in to our backchannel app. So far we've implemented logins using Only1, ASP Membership accounts, Google account, and Facebook authentication. One thing I've learned is that the Facebook API is very tricky to use. They actually have quite a few different APIs that are slowly being either updated or deprecated, and there's not much documentation given with them.
I've also started going with more of an object-oriented route in my programming; designing classes and such instead of just coding the same methods over and over again...yeah, I can sometimes be a dirty programmer. I've found that not only is it a lot easier to go about programming this way, but it also just feels more professional. I hope to go about being more clean on this project the rest of the summer...no promises though.