Freed-Hardeman University invites applications for adjunct faculty positions in the College of Business. The College of Business is accredited by ACBSP and has both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Undergraduate and/or graduate business courses to be taught on the Henderson, Tennessee campus and/or the Dickson, Tennessee campus at the Renaissance Center.
- Courses for which adjunct faculty are needed include but are not limited to the business disciplines of accounting, finance, management, marketing, and business law, communication, and technology.
- Undergraduate courses offered in Henderson are in the traditional classroom format meeting two or three days a week on Monday through Friday for sixteen weeks.
- Undergraduate courses offered in Dickson are in a hybrid format (classroom and online) meeting on either Tuesday or Thursday from 8:30am to 11:30am or 6:00pm to 9:00pm for eight weeks beginning at the middle of August, October, January and March.
- Graduate courses are offered exclusively online.
- Course material and training are provided.
- Active members of the church of Christ
- Minimum MBA for undergraduate course taught and PhD or DBA for graduate courses taught
- Minimum 18 graduate level course hours in the discipline taught
- Other professional qualifications and work experience, certifications (e.g. CPA, CFA), teaching experience, honors/awards, scholarly publications and presented papers are preferred.
- All business faculty members are committed to helping students cultivate faith, strengthen service attitudes and develop balance in church, family, community, and career.
Interested applicants should submit an employment application at https://www.fhu.edu/forms/hr/facultyapp.aspx AND a letter of application, resume and transcripts to Mrs. Sandra Foster, Administrative Assistant in the College of Business at email@example.com (731-989-6659), Freed-Hardeman University, 158 E. Main Street, Henderson, TN 38340.