Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Admissions Call Team Supervisor
April 8, 2013. Please submit resume to email@example.com
April 15, 2013. A six-month probationary period is in effect for all non-exempt employees.
Utilizes a variety of mediums to contact and encourage prospective students to apply to Freed-Hardeman University.
- Call all prospect and inquiry names in the system to encourage them to apply.
- Determine academic information and pre-award academic scholarships based on that information.
- Prepare and mail scholarship letters to eligible students.
- Email students who are without phone numbers to inquire about their interest in FHU and to solicit academic information in order to determine scholarship eligibility.
- Maintain records of total dials, total calls, total wrong numbers, total bad numbers, total awards offered, award amounts, total letters sent, total emails sent, email responses received, etc.
- Submit the recorded data daily to the Call Team Supervisor.
- Make calls for any other topics, offices, or events as decided by the Call Team Supervisor, the Director of Recruitment, and the Director of Admissions.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Commensurate with training and experience.
About Freed-Hardeman University
Freed-Hardeman University is a private institution, associated with churches of Christ, dedicated to moral and spiritual values, academic excellence, and service in a friendly, supportive environment. The purpose of the University is to provide every student an education permeated with these Christian values.
Pursuant to this purpose and Section 703(e)(2) of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Freed-Hardeman University exercises a preference for applicants active within the churches of Christ. Freed-Hardeman University complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, or prior military service in the administration of its employment practices.