Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Executive Director of Facilities
October 1, 2014. Please submit online application here and resume to email@example.com
As soon as possible. A six-month probationary period is in effect for all non-exempt employees.
Keeps buildings in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, vacuums, and machine-cleans hallways, stairs and office space.
- Empties and cleans garbage containers.
- Cleans walls, vents, screens, furniture, drinking fountains, and other interior fixtures.
- Cleans and washes windows, glass doors, and light bulbs; replaces light bulbs as needed.
- Cleans restrooms and replenishes supplies.
- Sets up and moves furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by housekeeping supervisor.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Commensurate with training, education, and experience
As described on www.fhu.edu/hr/benefits.aspx