The Freed-Hardeman University Office of Institutional Research exists to promote institutional effectiveness, to provide relevant institutional information and to facilitate the university planning process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production of the annual FHU Fact Book
- Assisting the Assistant Vice-President for Institutional Effectiveness in monitoring the campus planning process by unit
- Responding to external requests for data (federal and state governments, national higher education publications, accrediting agencies, research studies, etc.)
- Administering, compiling, analyzing and disseminating faculty course evaluations conducted each semester
- Overseeing the administration of and dissemination of data from campus surveys including the following:
- ACT Student Opinion Survey
- Common Data Set
- FHU Academic Advising Survey
- FHU Alumni Survey
- FHU Faculty and Staff Satisfaction Surveys
- Senior Survey
- Other miscellaneous and ad hoc survey requests
Please send data requests to Micah Smith at email@example.com.