2. Must have completed an appropriate baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for regular admission (conditional admission is allowed for lower GPA).
3. Must submit all official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from previously attended institutions.
4. Applicants must have completed at least 18 hours of undergraduate Bible and/or religion courses.
5. A minimum score of 150 on the Verbal Reasoning portion, and 3.5 or higher on the Analytical Writing portion of the GRE exam (OR)
6. A minimum score of 380 on the MAT.
7. FHU graduates may use their Bible Outcomes Exam score for their entrance exam, if 80 or above.
8. An essay specifying personal goals and how FHU will help contribute to those goals.
9. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). The Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL) is offered in three formats. A score of 500 on the paper-based exam, or a score of 173 on the computer-based exam, or a score of 61 on the Internet-based exam is required of all students for whom English is a second language.
10. Submit two Personal Evaluation forms - one from a Church Leader, and one Personal. (Forms available here