The following forms are in PDF format. You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms.
Once downloaded, prospective MBA students and current MBA students should submit their forms to Dr. Tom De Berry, the Director of Graduate Studies in Business program.
Prospective MBA Students
Application for Admission
Transcript Request Form
Payment and Credit Agreement
Prospective Dual Enrollment Students
Application for BBA-MBA Degree
Current MBA Students
Application for Graduate Degree
Graduate Academic Grievance Form
Graduate Academic Grievance Process
MBA Class Withdrawal Procedures
Students who wish to drop a particular class or classes should initiate the process by contacting each professor of each class by email, providing the following information regarding the class(es) he/she wants to drop:
- Name of student
- Course number and course title for class(es) to be dropped
- Start date for each class - identifying which 4-week session for the class
- Effective date for the dropping of the class - Note: it is not permissible to back date
- Indication of whether student is a) only dropping the class(es) identified in #2, or b) withdrawing entirely from the MBA program
Students should consider, in making their decision about withdrawing from a class, the following University policy regarding refunds on class withdrawals:
- For withdrawals from classes before the class begins and until 5:00pm of the 1st scheduled day of the class, the student will receive a full refund for that class.
- For withdrawals from classes during the 2nd scheduled day of the class, the student will receive a 50% refund for that class.
- After the 2nd scheduled day of the class, the student should be aware that only true hardship circumstances can possibly warrant on an exception basis any refund for the class. Such circumstances should be discussed on a case-by-case basis with the Director of Graduate Studies in Business.
Freed-Hardeman University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will be charged only after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A $2.25 processing fee paid to the National Student Clearinghouse will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check the order status or history online.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.