2. Must have completed an appropriate baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
3. Must submit all official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from previously attended institutions.
4. Must have the equivalent of 12 semester hours in Behavioral Science (Psychology, Sociology, Family Studies) at the undergraduate level with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
5. A score of 800 or above on the GRE, (OR) a score of 380 or above on the MAT.
6. An essay of personal goals and how FHU will contribute to those goals (300-500 words)
7. A resume describing the applicant’s work experience or academic vita.
8. Submit three letters of recommendation from people familiar with academic and /or work experience and church or community involvement.
9. Submit the "Statement of Freedom from Conviction of Crime" form.
10. A personal interview with the Counseling Admissions Committee.