1. Submit an application for admission.
2. Must have completed an appropriate baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
3. Submit all official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from previously attended institutions.
4. A score of 800 or above on the GRE, (OR)
State required score on the PRAXIS II.
6. A score of 380 or above on the MAT.
7. Submit three letters of recommendation from: (1) a teacher or academic advisor on the undergraduate or graduate level, (2) a present or past employer, and (3) a minister or church leader where you now attend.
8. Click on the Forms link to the right and scroll down to the Prospective Students section - download the Criminal History Form. You will then follow the directions for the Background Check.