Freed-Hardeman University provides simplified billing with one comprehensive charge. Students in the FHU/Memphis program pay for tuition and books, with no additional fees.
FHU / Memphis
| || |
(no additional fees)
| ||$490 per credit hour |
| || || |
|Graduate || ||$530 per credit hour |
Scholarships are available for students enrolled in the BBA degree-completion program or in the dual BBA/MBA program at Memphis as follows:
(BBA Degree-Completion or Dual BBA/MBA at Memphis)
|GPA || ||Scholarship per hour || ||Net Tuition per hour |
|3.5 - 4.0 || ||$50.00 || ||$440.00 |
|3.0 - 3.49 || ||$40.00 || ||$450.00 |
|2.5 - 2.99 || ||$30.00 || ||$460.00 |
|2.0 - 2.49 || ||$20.00 || ||$470.00 |
90% of our students receive financial aid, which comes from institutional, federal, state and outside sources including grants, scholarships, student employment, student loans, and/or parent loans. Graduate and undergraduate students at FHU/Memphis must take at least 6 hours of classes in order to qualify for this aid.
For more information about financial aid:
Undergraduate Financial Aid
Graduate Financial Aid
A limited number of graduate assistantships are available. For more information contact the appropriate program director.
Special Guidelines for Students Enrolled at Multiple Sites or in Dual Programs
- Any undergraduate student enrolling in more than 12 hours at the main campus in Henderson will be charged the comprehensive charge for that campus.
- Undergraduate students who are enrolled in more than 12 hours at the main campus and who are paying the comprehensive charge may take additional hours at Memphis without additional charges.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in less than 12 hours at the main campus will pay the hourly charge, even if they enroll in additional hours at Memphis that cause them to exceed 12 hours total. Courses taken at Henderson will be charged the Henderson hourly rate. Courses taken at Memphis will be charged the Memphis hourly rate.
- Undergraduate students enrolled only at Memphis will be charged the hourly charge for the Memphis campus.
- Students enrolled in a BBA/MBA dual degree program, whether at Memphis or Henderson, will be charged the undergraduate rate as outlined in the previous four bullets. Charges will be based on classification of student rather than level of class.
- Graduate student will be charged the same comprehensive charge for Memphis, Henderson or online programs.
Please visit the Tuition and Financial Aid FAQ page if you have any questions.
You may also contact us at:
Office of Student Financial Services
Toll-free: 1-800-348-3481 ext. 6662