Join us June 19-21, 2014 for the Golden Year Reunion
The Freed-Hardeman Golden Year Reunion is for anyone who attended or graduated from Freed-Hardeman at least fifty years ago (in 1964 or before). We would love for you to come back to campus to reconnect and reunite with friends. This year we will recognize the anniversary classes of 1964, 1959, 1954, 1949, and 1939. See old friends, learn what is planned for FHU's future, take part in FHU's Lifelong Learning Series, and more.
Everyone is invited, so come on back and join us for FHU's Golden Year Reunion.
To register, contact Ryan Malecha or Ann Marie Williams at 731-989-6021.
When: June 19-21, 2014
Where: Freed-Hardeman Campus - 158 East Main Street, Henderson, TN 38340
1. The cost for the reunion is $45 for the entire event or $25 for either individual day.
2. Guests will stay in Sewell Hall and will need to bring their own linens for the beds (twin), as well as towels and toiletries
3. Registration and check-in-times are noted on the schedule. If you plan to arrive at a different time, please contact us in advance.
4. All guests must register by June 13, 2014
5. Please make any special housing or dietary needs known when you register, or contact us before the event.
Thursday, June 19
Noon - 5:00 p.m. - Registration and Check-In at Sewell Hall Lobby
5:00 p.m. - Mixer in Sewell Hall Lobby
5:30 p.m. - Dinner and entertainment in Brown-Kopel Lobby
7:30 p.m. - Singing in Sewell Hall - 2nd Floor Game Room
Friday, June 20
6:30 - 7:30 a.m. - Coffee in Sewell Hall - 2nd Floor Game Room
7:30 - 9:00 a.m. - Breakfast at the Hardeman House
9:00 - 10:30 a.m. - Unique FHU History Session in Sewell Hall - 2nd Floor Game Room
10:30 a.m. - Chapel in Old Chapel Hall
After Chapel - Class Pictures in front of Old Main
Noon - Lunch in Brown-Kopel Lobby
1:30 p.m. - Financial Planning Seminar with Kyle Lamb and William Tucker
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. - FHU Lifelong Learning Series in Sewell Hall - 2nd Floor Game Room
4:00 - 5:00 p.m. - Free-time/Get Ready for Banquet
5:30 p.m. - Awards Banquet Begins in Brown-Kopel Lobby
8:00 p.m. - Devotional and In Memoriam Session in Sewell Hall - 2nd Floor Game Room
Saturday, June 21
7:00 - 7:45 a.m. - Continental Breakfast in Sewell Hall
7:45 - 8:15 a.m. - Devotional
8:30 a.m. - Pack up and Depart
To register, or if you have any questions, please contact Ryan Malecha or Ann Marie Williams at 731-989-6021.