That's what you're probably saying to yourself, but no worries. We'll walk you through the entire process.
Fancy photos can make any school seem impressive, but a visit to FHU will reveal something pictures just can't capture.
FHU offers a variety of classes at both undergraduate and graduate levels in Dickson, TN.
Better quality at a better price, a better fit for your schedule, an all around better way to move forward.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6004
Whether you're looking for a Bachelor's or a Master's degree, we can help you achieve your academic goals.
FHU students have the opportunity to continue their learning outside the classroom with a semester abroad.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6055
Henderson, TN is a small town that is full of charm and has an atmosphere of Southern hospitality. While most events are held on campus, if you're looking to get off campus, it's a short drive to both Memphis or Nashville, Tennessee.
There are so many different clubs at FHU that focus on all aspects of life. Take advantage of the tight-knit community and unique opportunities offered at FHU by being involved in these groups.
John Couch already has experience as a storyteller, but at FHU he was introduced to a new medium: radio.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6021
Getting Married? Land a new job or position? Becoming a new parent? Your FHU family wants to know about it!
The FHU Family doesn't end at graduation. View the links below for help with career development and to post or view job listings exclusive to FHU Alumni and Friends.
You can also find job postings currently open within FHU.
View and purchase photos from around campus and from campus or university events.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6017
Your support helps the university to attract and prepare outstanding students who will contribute to a better tomorrow for our state and world. The process is quick and simple, so there's no reason you shouldn't do it.
"Freed has allowed me to pursue both of my interests in life all in one place. Not many college students get the opportunity to oversee a mission trip to South America with their professors and be published for undergraduate research all in the same year."
Class of 2014 • Majoring In Biochemistry and Bible
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6900
FHU has a history of talented student athletes and coaches who have helped make FHU Athletics what they are today. Check out who these students are and what accomplishments they've made. Know someone who deserves to be in the Hall of Fame? Use the nomination form below to tell us about it.
FHU welcomes visiting teams. Find a campus map, local lodging and more in our FHU Athletics Visitor's Guide.
FHU offers two major opportunities to support Lion athletics that also benefit you! The FHU Lion Backers and the Sports Advisory Council Benefit Dinner are great ways to give back.
For the latest news and updates, follow FHU Athletics on all social media outlets
The mission of Freed-Hardeman University is to provide every student an education permeated with Christian values. The University is dedicated to Christian faith and practice and the pursuit of academic excellence in a supportive environment.
So what makes Freed-Hardeman different? Why us over the next school? Click below to see the many reasons that make FHU the best possible place to start your future.
Search through an alphabetized list of events, offices, webpages and more.
1-800-348-3481 (FHU-FHU1) or
Check out the latest press and most current social media updates on our News Page. If you're looking for upcoming events, check out our campus calendar.
Parents can play a vital role in helping their child discover which career path is right for them. One of the best things parents can do is listen. Be open-minded, help your child find career information, and don't judge their decision. Here are 10 ways parents can help their child during their career development process:
1) Encourage your child to visit the University Career Center.
2) Advise your child to write a resume.
3) Challenge your child to research several careers.
4) Let your child make their own career decisions.
5) Emphasize the importance of internships.
6) Encourage extracurricular activities that will help build their resume.
7) Help your child stay up to date with current events and career trends.
8) Expose your child to the real work world (so them your work and meet your co-workers).
9) Teach the importance of networking.
10) Help the Career Center by posting internships and full-time positions from your company.
Your Student's Timeline
1) Encourage your child to adopt good study habits.
2) Always keep the lines of communication open with your child.
3) Explain the importance for your child to meet professors, advisors, and administrators.
4) Encourage your child to visit the University Career Center and conduct career research.
5) Encourage your child to research career fields in their area of interest.
1) If your child is undecided about a major, ask him/her to visit the Career Center and do career testing.
2) Always keep the lines of communication open with your child.
3) Encourage your child to follow his/her interest and choose careers in that interest.
4) Have your child contact friends, colleagues, or relatives in similar career fields to help build their network.
5) Encourage your child to find career-related experience through internships and volunteer positions.
1) Encourage your child to take classes and join activities that will help develop their career options.
2) Encourage your child to participate in career fairs, on-campus interviewing, and workshops.
3) Assist your child in building their career network.
4) Encourage your child to get a career related internship.
1) Ask your child how you can help.
2) Listen to your child.
3) Offer to assist with networking and other career objectives.
4) Encourage your child to participate in career fairs and on-campus interviewing.
5) Talk with your child about graduate school.
John Law, vice chairman of the Freed-Hardeman University Board of Trustees, will deliver the address at FHU’s commencement exercises Saturday, May 16....
GO! Camp 2015: FOREVER is just 13 days away! And it's not too late to sign up! We are extending registration through the end of this week, so find a friend...
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION REMINDER! Our registrations are up over 50% from this date last year. And, 42% of those... http://t.co/4xGjsIGcV2