Dual Enrollment at FHU
Dual Enrollment allows qualified high school students to enroll in courses at FHU. Students will receive college and high school credit. Dual Enrollment at FHU also provides students access to campus and online resources such as the library, myFHU and student email.
- Junior or Senior in high school
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- ACT score of 21+ in enrollment subject(s)
- Approved dual enrollment application
- Approval from parent or guardian
- High School principal or counselor approval