The PDF formats of the documents that are required to complete the financial aid process are listed below. You may also use the below forms to request changes to your student account.

These forms can be printed and mailed to our office at:
Freed-Hardeman University
Student Financial Services
158 East Main Street
Henderson, TN 38340 

* Award Letter can be completed online at *


Documents for scholarships, grants, and discounts:

Other documents for Financial Aid:


Online Financial Aid Award Documents required for grants and loans:



Authorization of Planned Church Support:

We are happy to honor planned church support and will reflect the authorized amount as anticipated aid on your account. Please have a representative from your church complete, sign and return the following form to the Office of Financial Aid via mail, e-mail at or fax to 731-989-6775.



Lion Bucks Request

In order to add lion bucks to your account for use in the Dining Hall or Lion's Pride, please go to the Gano Cafeteria to purchase lion bucks.

Note: Lion Bucks may only be purchased in $25 increments.

Meal Plan Changes

We have several meal plans from which you may choose. New students will be given Plan C as a default (this is our most popular). Returning students' plan selection will rollover from semester to semester. One may change his/her meal plan up to the drop/add date each semester


Refund Direct Deposit/Cash Request*

In order to receive a refund of the credit balance on your student account, print the following forms, complete and return them to Student Accounts via campus mail, email (, or fax to 731-989-6775. 


 *A Request for Credit Balance must be submitted each semester in order to receive your direct deposit.