Due to low family income levels, 40% of our students receive a Federal Pell Grant. In fact, 16% of our students receive a full Pell Grant. Our students need your assistance. Contribute to an Endowed Scholarship or create one of your own. Annually Designated Scholarships are another great way to help students financially.

Give to Student Scholarships:

Give now


Set up an Endowment Fund:

Give now

For more information, contact:

Kyle Lamb
Assistant Vice President of Estate Planning & Regional Development
office: 731-989-6020