CAEP ANNUAL REPORT DATA
The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) outlines eight annual reporting measures that are used to provide information to the public on both program impact and program outcomes. These eight CAEP reporting measures are demonstrated with the following:
1. Impact on P-12 learning and development and
2. Indicators of teaching effectiveness
are both demonstrated through the most recent Teacher Preparation Report Card and TNAtlas data, as seen in CAEP Measures 1 and 2 Data Report.
3. Satisfaction of employers and employment milestones are available in CAEP Measure 3 Report.
4. Satisfaction of completers is evident in CAEP Measure 4 Report.
5. Graduation rates for those who entered clinical placements are found in CAEP Measure 5 Report.
6. Ability of completers to meet licensure requirements can be found in CAEP Measure 6 Report.
7. Ability of completers to be hired in positions for which they have been prepared can be found in CAEP Measure 7 Report.
8. Student loan default rates and other consumer information for the university can be found in CAEP Measure 8 Report.
COMPREHENSIVE EXAM INFORMATION
Comp Exam General Information
Comprehensive Exam Dates for 2019 - Important Dates for 2019
Comprehensive Exams Request Form
Comp Exams Procedures
Comp Exams Essay Instructions
Comp Exams General Instructions
Comp Exams Multiple Choice Instructions
Comp Exams Guidelines
Facts About Comp Examinations
Scoring of the Multiple-Choice Comps
Graduate Portfolio Artifacts List
Comp Evaluation Forms
501 Eval Form
503 Eval Form
505 Eval Form
510 Eval Form
511 Eval Form
512 Eval Form
513 Eval Form
520 Eval Form
525 Eval Form
Admin-Superv Eval Form
Sch. Coun. Eval Form
Special Ed. Eval Form
EDU 503 Study Guide
EDU505 Study Guide
EDU 511 Study Guide
Special Ed. Comp Essay - Study Guide
EDU506 Comp Exam Study Guide
Study Guide Comps EDU 521
EDU512 Study Guide
EDU521 Study Guide
EDU525 Study Guide
EDU526 Study Guide
SPE548 Study Guide
Submit Portfolio for Comps
Portfolio Artifact Checklist
Submitting Portfolio for Comp Exams