Prospective Students

Background Check Procedures

Verification of Employment and Background Check



Graduate Assistantship Application


Program Forms

MAT Candidacy Application

MAT in Sp.Ed. Candidacy Application

M.Ed. Candidacy Application

M.Ed. ILL Candidacy Application

Change of Program or Advisor

Comprehensive Exam Information


Miscellaneous Forms

Academic Petition Form

Academic Grievance

Change of Address Form

Graduate Education Withdrawal Form

Name Change Form

Request for Approval for Graduate Thesis. (M. Ed.)

Speech Competency

Undergraduate Competency (K-8)


Ed. D. Program Forms

All necessary forms for the Ed.D. program can be obtained by contacting Dr. Aarek Farmer, the Director of the Ed.D. in Instructional Leadership, at or 731-989-6513.


Current Student Resources

This site provides a number of links to resources of interest to currently enrolled graduate students. If the information you seek is not available at one of the pages listed below, please contact the Graduate Studies in Education office at 1-800-FHU-FHU1 so that we may assist you.