How do I request a transcript? 

Transcripts require signed authorization (FERPA privacy regulation). You may order your transcript via the online service portal of Parchment/Credentials, this allows for electronic pdf transcripts and/or mailed, paper copies. Link:Request A Transcript (Parchment Exchange)

You may also order a paper copy through National Clearinghouse online. Link: getmytranscript.com.

If you wish to pick up a transcript in the Registrar's office at FHU, Henderson campus, please visit our office in Gardner Center, Room 114. You will sign the Authorization to Release, payment may be cash or check. Transcripts are $5 per official copy. If you have both undergraduate and a graduate transcript, both are included in the $5 fee. Transcript requests cannot be processed if there is a financial hold/stop on the student account. 

FHU is the custodian of Magnolia Bible College transcripts. Follow the same order process to request a transcript of Magnolia Bible College. If you have any questions, please message our office -  sduncan@fhu.edu


How do I register for classes?

Log into my.fhu.edu and register for their classes upon receiving authorization from your faculty advisor. Students needing assistance should contact the program administrative assistant, faculty advisor or the freshman advisor in Academic Success.

If you have a financial hold/stop on your account you should contact Mrs. Christy Hardin, Bursar Link: Business Office


What do I need to apply for graduation?

University policy requires each student to complete the Online Application: Intent to Graduate. LINK: Intent to Graduate. Upon approval of your request, you will receive the graduation application in your student email. This application will be used to order your commencement regalia based upon the height and weight information you provide. Additional Information will be emailed to your student account. You can find additional information by opening  LINK:Graduation FAQ 

 Once the application is completed, all students should work with their advisor to ensure a completed counseling guide is submitted to the Registrar prior to the deadline. For all dates and deadlines for graduation requirements, please see the Registrar webpage Link: Academic Dates-Deadlines


How do I transfer credits to FHU?

Send an official transcript to:

Freed-Hardeman University
158 E. Main St.
Henderson, TN 38340

Earned college credits will be posted to your transcript after review by the Registrar staff and formal admittance. You may view your unofficial FHU transcript by accessing your student portal. 

How do I receive permission to take a course at another institution?

Complete a permission/request form in your departmental office. If the visiting institution requires a 'Transient Letter', 'Letter of Good Standing' or institution specific form; please visit the Records office for assistance. 

Upon completion of the course, send your official transcript showing the final grade to the Registrar's office. The earned transfer credit will be posted at that time.


What materials do I need to provide in order to be certified for eligible VA benefits? 

You provide the Veteran Liaison, Tim Roberts with a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility and the Copy 4 of the DD-214 (discharge paperwork). If you are currently on active duty, or if you are the dependent of a parent's benefits that is still on active duty, the DD-214 will not be required. Each recipient of VA benefits will also need to complete a Veteran's Benefits Worksheet in the Registrar's office each academic year. (Contact Tim Roberts: troberts@fhu.edu)