Registrar Forms

Registrar Forms

This page contains links to online and PDF forms used by the Registrar Office. The university is transitioning during the summer of 2021 to online forms. If the link you select is a PDF, please complete the form and submit by email or fax to; Fax 731.989.6650

If you need a form not listed, contact the Registrar Office at


FERPA Privacy Release Form

Students need to update this information as necessary.


Declaration of Major or Minor

This online form is used to change or declare a major and/or minor. Once submitted the form will go directly to the Registrar office.


Student Record Release

Form used to release any records from your student file i.e., immunization records, unofficial copy of ACT scores, etc.


Transcript Request

Electronic transcript delivery is available through Parchment Exchange.


Course Withdrawal Form

Submit this form to request withdrawal from a class after the Drop/Add period ends. Consult the university catalog for deadline information.


Graduate Studies Change of Program or Advisor

Current graduate students who wish to change from one graduate degree program to a new program may submit this form to initiate the request.



Additional Forms & Information

FHU Withdrawal

Medical Withdrawal

Guidelines for Approval to Take a Course at Another Institution

How to Register for Classes

Academic Petition

Request for Practicum or Internship Form