Business Services

Student Accounts

Student accounts are managed at the One Stop Shop in Gardner Center. See the cashier to make payments or visit Paying Your Account.


Christian Bookstore Payments

When making a christian bookstore payment for a church or individual, please include the payment stub from your statement or write the full account number on the memo line of the check. For questions about your bookstore statements please call FHU Christian Store at 731-989-6112.


Donations should be sent to Holly Chism in the Development Office. Donations


Scholarships should be sent to Summer Judd in Financial Aid. Tuition and Financial Aid

Deposits for University Clubs and Departments

To make a deposit for your club or department, please fill out the deposit form including the account number and send it to Kim Vickery.

Purchase Orders on Campus

University POs for petty cash, credit cards or checks should be completed on the Paramount Workplace system. Log on to Paramount Workplace and complete the purchase order. Print and bring the PO to the Business Office in Financial Services. See Christy Hardin for petty cash, Micah Shackelford for checks and Nina Mims for credit cards. 

Work Study

For questions about our work study program please visit our Work Study page or see Mallory White in her office in Financial Services. 


Employee Payroll & Benefits

For payroll questions contact Jennifer Holdren at 731-989-6014. For benefit information please visit our Benefits page or contact Mallory White at 731-989-6025.