Submit this form and we'll respond within 24 hours.
School code: 3962
School code: 1230
Don't worry. We'll walk you through the entire process. Apply now for free and then schedule a campus visit to experience something that pictures just can't capture.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6004
Whether you're looking for a Bachelor's or a Master's degree, we can help you achieve your academic goals.
FHU students have the opportunity to continue their learning outside the classroom with a semester abroad.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6055
Henderson, TN is a small town that is full of charm and has an atmosphere of Southern hospitality. While most events are held on campus, if you're looking to get off campus, it's a short drive to both Memphis or Nashville, Tennessee.
There are so many different clubs at FHU that focus on all aspects of life. Take advantage of the tight-knit community and unique opportunities offered at FHU by being involved in these groups.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6001
Getting Married? Land a new job or position? Becoming a new parent? Your FHU family wants to know about it!
The FHU Family doesn't end at graduation. View the links below for help with career development and to post or view job listings exclusive to FHU Alumni and Friends.
You can also find job postings currently open within FHU.
View our online stories for alumni.
View and purchase photos from around campus and from campus or university events.
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6017
Your support helps the university to attract and prepare outstanding students who will contribute to a better tomorrow for our state and world. The process is quick and simple, so there's no reason you shouldn't do it.
"Freed has allowed me to pursue both of my interests in life all in one place. Not many college students get the opportunity to oversee a mission trip to South America with their professors and be published for undergraduate research all in the same year."
Class of 2014 • Majoring In Biochemistry and Bible
1-800-348-3481 ext. 6900
FHU has a history of talented student athletes and coaches who have helped make FHU Athletics what they are today. Check out who these students are and what accomplishments they've made. Know someone who deserves to be in the Hall of Fame? Use the nomination form below to tell us about it.
FHU welcomes visiting teams. Find a campus map, local lodging and more in our FHU Athletics Visitor's Guide.
FHU offers two major opportunities to support Lion athletics that also benefit you! The FHU Lion Backers and the Sports Advisory Council Benefit Dinner are great ways to give back.
For the latest news and updates, follow FHU Athletics on all social media outlets
The mission of Freed-Hardeman University is to help students develop their God-given talents for His glory by empowering them with an education that integrates Christian faith, scholarship and service.
See Freed for yourself! Schedule your campus visit today and find out if Freed-Hardeman University is right for you.
Search through an alphabetized list of events, offices, webpages and more.
1-800-348-3481 (FHU-FHU1) or
Check out the latest press and most current social media updates on our News Page. If you're looking for upcoming events, check out our campus calendar.
As you begin your graduate studies at Freed-Hardeman University, we know that good financial aid options are important to you. We want to make the process as simple as possible and offer great benefits. At FHU, we will guide you through the steps to receive financial aid. If at any time during this process you need assistance, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 1-800-348-3481 ext. 6662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Complete and submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). This can be completed online at fafsa.ed.gov. It opens October 1 of each calendar year and stays in effect for the upcoming academic year (the following summer, fall, and spring semesters.) This form must be completed each year.
2. Once the FAFSA is processed, you will receive a SAR (Student Aid Report). This will show you all of the information that you entered on your FAFSA. Please read it carefully and make sure that it is correct.
3. Once the SAR is received electronically by the school (2-3 business days after the FAFSA is submitted), we will send you an award package. This will tell you the loans that are available to you. You must be enrolled in at least 6 hours of graduate work to receive an award package or any amount of financial aid.
4. Be sure to read your award package carefully and decide if you wish to accept or decline the aid offered. Circle A to accept and D to decline the aid.
5. If you accept a Federal Stafford loan, you will need to complete paperwork online to complete the loan process. Information and directions will be included in your financial aid package.
6. Complete all required paperwork listed on your award letter and submit it to Student Financial Services. Books may be charged to your student account any time after registration.
7. To request a refund of your financial aid, fill out the Request for Direct Deposit of Credit Balance form and send it to email@example.com. This must be done each semester.
The maximum amount a graduate student can receive in loans per academic year (Summer, Fall, and Spring) is $20,500. The amount awarded is based on the number of hours, number of weeks enrolled, and the federal budget for each student. The maximum aggregate (total) federal loan amount a graduate can receive is $138,500. This amount includes undergraduate loans as well. The Unsubsidized Stafford loans are currently at a fixed rate of 6.00%.
You may also pay your account by using Tuition Management Systems (TMS). This is an interest free monthly payment plan. For more information on TMS, visit their website at www.afford.com/fhu.
Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-348-3481 ext. 6662 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are here to help in any way that we can!
Thomas A. Vick, Indiana attorney, will speak at Freed-Hardeman University’s 10:30am chapel service Monday, Sept. 24, in Loyd Auditorium as a part of the...
Chester County BBQ Festival and FHU’s RUSH Prepare to Host Thousands in Henderson
RT @drmmtatom: #edWebinar Join us for Surviving Online Classes with @drmmtatom from @freedhardeman on 9/25/2018 from 3 PM to 4 PM… https://t.co/pw6wt8unOd