Paying Your Account

 A balance owed on your student account may be paid by:

  1. Paying by eCheck or credit card at or

  2. Paying by cash or check at the Financial Services building; or

  3. Mailing a check to: 

    Freed-Hardeman University, 
    Student Accounts,
    158 East Main Street, 
    Henderson, TN 38340; or 
  4. Paying with a monthly payment plan through Nelnet by going to

  5. For billing or financial aid questions, please call 731-989-6662 and select Option 5.


Any unpaid amount from a previous monthly statement will be subject to a 1% per month (12% per year) service charge.