Tuition Freedom Day is a day to celebrate our donors and to thank them for all they do for FHU.
It is a tradition dating back to the spring semester of 2010 and it takes place on a day in late February or early March. This day symbolically marks the point in the school year when student tuition "runs out" in covering the costs to attend FHU. The amount students pay in tuition covers approximately 70 percent of the total operating costs of the university. The remaining 30 percent of the school year is provided by donors. Therefore the students are "free" from covering the costs of attendance thanks to our donors.
This year students, Garrett McDonald and Josh Trull, put together a short video in honor of Tuition Freedom Day. Their video informed the student body of the importance of our donors as well as ways they could show their thanks to our donors. Over 200 students participated this year in TFD by writing personal handwritten thank you notes to some of our donors.
158 East Main Street
Henderson, TN 38340
FHU / Dickson
FHU / Memphis
5565 Shelby Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 38134
855 Highway 46 South
Dickson, TN 37055
Don't worry. We'll walk you through the entire process. Apply now for free and then schedule a campus visit to experience something that pictures just can't capture.
Whether you're just beginning your college journey or seeking your doctorate, take your next step here.
Take advantage of the tight-knit community and unique opportunities by finding the club or organization where you will belong.
Getting Married? Land a new job or position? Becoming a new parent? Your FHU family wants to brag about it!
You help change the world when you invest in the lives of young people. You can make a difference today with your gift.
FHU has a history of talented student athletes and coaches who have helped make FHU Athletics what they are today. Check out who these students are and what accomplishments they've made. Know someone who deserves to be in the Hall of Fame? Use the nomination form below to tell us about it.
Schedule your campus visit today, and see why Freed-Hardeman University is right for you.
Copyright © 2020 Freed-Hardeman University. All rights reserved.